Code of conduct
The board wants everyone to have a great time in the comforts of T.F.V. 'Professor Francken'
This Code of Conduct outlines the expectations of the board as well as examples of unac-
Examples of acceptable behavior:
- Be considerate, kind, constructive and helpful.
- Speak English in the common room and at events.
- Consume alcohol with responsibility.
Examples of unacceptable behavior:
- Insulting/derogatory comments, public or private harassment.
- Intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory or demeaning conduct.
- Offensive or disrespectful comments related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orienta- tion, mental illness, physical appearance, race, religion or disability.
- Sustained disruption of talks or other events.
- Disrespecting the organisers of the event.
- Publishing others’ private information, such as a physical or electronic address, without explicit permission.
- Drug promotion of any kind on the university campus.
- Failure to obey any other rules or regulations of the event.
- Any and all other conduct which you know could reasonably be considered inappropriate.
If you see or experience any issues in the Francken room or at a Francken event (on or off university cam- pus), please let the board know so that action can be taken right away. You can email the board at email@example.com or talk to them directly at the event. If you feel uncomfortable talking to a board member then please contact the advisory board (RvA) by emailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To request the statutes of T.F.V. 'Professor Francken', email the board at email@example.com.