Most events are currently online. Some physical activities are now permitted, and we will follow all measures as set out by the RIVM at our events. Participants must take a rapid test before joining an on-campus activity (and receive a negative result), and it's strongly advised you take a test before attending a physical activity that is not on campus. You can book a rapid test here.
As of 28/04/2021:
- Masks must be worn inside buildings and on public transport at all times.
- A 1.5 meter distance between persons must be maintained.
- You are advised to receive no more than 2 visitors a day at home, and visit no more than 1 other household per day.
- As of 26th April, students at universities and HBO institutions are able to attend classes at their educational institution. This will be limited to about 1 day a week and certain conditions will apply, such as staying 1.5 metres apart from others. Self-test kits will be available for students and staff as of May.
- Public transport should only be used for essential travel.
- Non-essential shops have re-opened.
- The sale of alcohol is banned after 20:00.
- Curfew has been lifted as of 4:30 on 28th April.
- Non-essential travel abroad is strongly advised against up to and including 15th May.
- Outdoor seating areas at restaurants and cafés may be open from 12:00 to 18:00, under certain conditions.
All measures are in place until at least 11th May. We urge members to respect these measures and take precautions to prevent the spread of the virus. If you have any questions or concerns, you are welcome to contact the board or the GGD.
Last updated: 1 week ago