Some physical activities are now permitted as the measures have been relaxed, and we will follow all measures as set out by the RIVM at our events. Participants must take a rapid test before joining an on-campus activity (and receive a negative result), and it's strongly advised you take a test before attending a physical activity that is not on campus.
As of 26/06/2021:
- Masks must be worn on public transport at all times but not in public places.
- A 1.5 meter distance between persons must be maintained.
- As of 26th April, students at universities and HBO institutions are able to attend classes at their educational institution. This will be limited to about 1 day a week and certain conditions will apply, such as staying 1.5 metres apart from others. Self-test kits will be available for students and staff as of May.
- Non-essential shops have re-opened.
- Curfew has been lifted as of 4:30 on 28th April.
- Non-essential travel abroad is strongly advised against when travelling to an orange country
- Restaurants have been opened again
- With a covid test proof or vacination proof night clubs are open again at full capacity
We urge members to respect these measures and take precautions to prevent the spread of the virus. If you have any questions or concerns, you are welcome to contact the board or the GGD.
Last updated: 4 weeks ago