All events are currently online. When physical activities are permitted, we will follow all measures as set out by the RIVM at our events.
As of 09/02/2021:
- Masks must be worn inside when not stationary at all times.
- A 1.5 meter distance between persons must be maintained.
- Only 1 person is allowed to visit your house, and groups of no more than 2 are allowed outside.
- All university classes will be online for block 2A, with the exception of practical courses.
- Public transport should only be used for essential travel.
- Non-essential shops are closed until at least 2nd March. Pick up from some shops is possible.
We urge members to respect these measures and take precautions to prevent the spread of the virus. If you have any questions or concerns, you are welcome to contact the board or the GGD.
Last updated: 1 week ago